cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Scheduling Agreement don't find Source of Supply when running Heuristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created APO Planned Scheduling Agreements and send them from R/3 to APO.

We run Multilevel Heurisitcs in the regular SNP Planning Book and Heurisitcs creates PREQs without source as the vendor . ( it doesn't see the source of supply ).

When I run it in Scheduling Agreement Planning Book, It finds the source of supply as the Vendor. I do not want to run full planning in Scheduling Agreement Planning Book ( as I do not want other parts planned in this planning book ) except the scheduling agreement parts.

My questions

1) Is there any to make Regular SNP Planning Book to find Source of supply ( when Scheduling Agreement is in APO ) ?.

2) If not, when I run Heuristics in Scheduling Agreement Planning Book, how do I restrict it to selected parts ( not hardcoding the parts ) .

3) When APO creates PREQs and then they go to R/3, they go as PREQs. When we convert them to PO, they go and sit on Scheduling Agreement in R/3. Is there any way, when APO sends PREQ to R/3, they directly go and sit on Scheduling Agreement ?.

Thanks for all your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

Can you please check the following.

1. Do you have only one external Procurement relationship active for the products having APO scheduling agreements. as when there are more than one external procurement relationship active the system will generate Preq instead of Schedule lines.(Check by transaction- /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1 - Procurement Relationships )

2. You can include the Category of Schedule line in the the Category group for Key figures in your normal SNP planning Book. so that you can use the same.

3.After ensuring above, Please release the schedule line to R/3 (using transaction /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1 - Create Releases ) so that those schedule line.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply

1) We have only 1 procurement relationship ( APO Scheduling Agreement ) , Still system is creating PREQ rather than creating Schedule line on the Schedulilng AGreement.

2) category is already included in the planning book.

3) Why do we have to release the schedule line ?. There is no schedule line to release. I tried to run it and it said 0 lines.

Are we missing any config ?.

Thanks.