cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External procurement using task list operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one

I want to procure external material while using task list operations.

when I create the task list and I assign operations against the task list mean while when I want to procure external material for external operation or internal operation I go to the components and I see the only available fields are material, quantity, unit and one more for MRP and field which is used to identify that material is stock or non stock is non modifiable.

Now I just want to know that what will be the procedure to procure external material while using task list operations.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I think it is only possible for equipment and FL task list.create BOM for the equipment and FL, in that specify the material as stock or non stock relevant ,while creating the task list attach the BOM component in the task list,then it is possible to do the external procurement

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is that possible to procure external material in equipment and general task list can u provide the procedure for that with out creating BOM.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

sorry i mistype it,you can only use external procurement using BOM only ,hence create Equipment and FL BOM ,then try to insert the non stock material created in BOM in the task list

regards

thyagarajan