Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SAP R/3 ->XI -> File system scenario. On SAP R/3 side using synchronous RFC adapter. While testing the interface I am getting short dump at R/3 side with error message "<b>call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:"</b>

And adapter log shows error message as "<b>Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE ErrorText: ErrorStack: During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_PORFC_Snd_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</b> "

I have checked the gateway on both the side is same with same case and the test connection(SAP R/3) connects to XI.

Can anyone please tell me what could be the reason of this.

regards

Ria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

You have mentioned the SAP R/3 ->XI -> File scenario, but using the synchronous RFC adapter. As the File adapter on the receiver side is Asynchronous, the conflict may be the reason for the error.

Please test with an Asynchronous RFC adapter and see if it works.

Good luck,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i did reply to your previous post regarding the delivery exception. did you get a chance to check the sap note??

<i>I am getting short dump at R/3 side with error message "call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:"</i>

Take a look at the new SAP Note released today 730870. look for question 14 / 15 . they answer you problem.

cheers,

naveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Looks like the problem can be solved by stopping and starting the RFC adapter but this needs to be done by administrator-Ref to 14 question.

But in question 15, i couldn't locate where exactly I need to get the information from SLD. Can you navigate me the path to check out the infor in question 15.

regards

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

they are refering to ur rfc adapter setting in Integration Directory (in your scenario - sender RFC Adapter)

i replied to both of ur posts, but no points were assigned .

let me now if you need more help.

cheers,

Naveen