cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CASH SALE-AUTO PGI AND BILLING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

This is a cash sale scenario. Delivery will be created at the time of saving the order.

Now the requirement is that like delivery document created PGI and billing document also should be created.

case: VA01-CREATE

delivery created,pgi completed and billing document created;

How can we map it and what process should i follow to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks in advance

sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You want total SO automation upto billing. It is possible and the logic is :

You have to pass the first document value to next document Input. For example when you create a sales order you get the SO No.. Now you have to do the Delivery and billing. It only happen through the ABAP code. Link the VA01 prgram to VL01N, in VL01N through program pass the Sales document No., Pick Qty. and trigger through PGI to VF01 program. In VF01 you have to pass the Delivery value. It is not very big task and ABAPer can do. Kindly take the help of technical team. This logic is working in various retail and service industries.

Thanks,

AKT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever u are doing cash sales scenario delivery and billing happens immediately.

As in cash sale the sales document type is BV if you go controls of sales document type BV u can easily see that there is a mark in immediately delivery field

Now coming to billing as u do PGI cash sale ,automatically invoice will get created with output type RD03- billing type cash sale, reason being that in Cash sales item Category is BVN and if you go controls of item category BVN, billing relevance is B-Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty.

Hope it will help you

Don’t forget to reward points if answer satisfies your doubt.

Thanks

Tushar

SAP SD, SAP BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever u are doing cash sales scenario delivery and billing happens immediately.

As in cash sale the sales document type is BV if you go controls of sales document type BV u can easily see that there is a mark in immediately delivery field

Now coming to billing as u do PGI cash sale ,automatically invoice will get created with output type RD03- billing type cash sale, reason being that in Cash sales item Category is BVN and if you go controls of item category BVN, billing relevance is B-Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty.

Hope it will help you

Don’t forget to reward points if answer satisfies your doubt.

Thanks

Tushar

SAP SD, SAP BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you create and save a cash sales order, Sales Invoice output type RD03 will be generated (if you maintain in VV11). delivery will also be automatically created.

you can use VL21 to schedule post goods issue, and VF06 to create billing document in the background.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can consider following options for creating billing documents automatically

- Schedule your batch jobs for billing documents for every 15 minutes (Transaction VF06). This background job is done through program RV60SBAT. Though billing document is not printed immediately, at least you would have it in 15 minutes

- Sit with your ABAP consultant and check whether you could use any Delivery related user exits to call transaction VF01 to create billing document.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess,

this can achieved by creating one Customized Z* transaction.

Create one Z* transaction code- & call this PGI & Create billing transactions in background.

Plz consult your Abaper & give the exact req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi riyaj,

client does not want Z screen.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then,

The option is , have to customize the existing code- in such a way ,

if doc type( auart) = "BV"- Cash sales doc type

before Saving the order-

system should call the transactions for PGI & Create/Save billing.

I guess this can be done- by customizing USEREXIT.

Check with ur tech consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai riyaj,

Before saving teh order how the system finds the document number for further processing.

thanks for valuable suggestion

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it follows the same logic of cash sales.

as we all know- system creates delviery number at the time of saving cash sales doc-

here you might have same doubt- how the system finds the cash sales order number to generate delivery doc.

its there in background prog.

as i know- system find for the shipping condtion ( sales doc type ship condition has the priority), if the ship cond- X-create immediate delivery. then system call the transactin "Create delivery-"& the relevant data will be copied from sales order to delivery.

in the same way- this can be possible to call the transaction to do PGI,if PGI status is "completed" then call the transaction "VF01-create billing" & save the document - if the "log" message is "empty"-

i guess we can customize the program with above logic-

if ship cond = X,

create delivery

if delivery no= "XXXXX" -

this will take the ref from VBUK

do PGI

if del overall status - "Completed"

then create billing

if log="empty"

save billing.

i guess, its possible , plz check with ur abaper- give the logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai riyaj,

tech consultant is not getting where exactly the code should be written(customized). At the time of sales order save button in which badi/fucnction module/ program the logic should be written to fulfill the requirement.

please let me know if u have any idea

thanks for the valuable time and suggestion

thanks in advance

sameer

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I cant exact prog name where to write the coding-

I suggest your abaper to debug the Cash sales doc creation- and let him find out -

How the system generating delivering automatically in background? ( i guess- system is checking for the shipping condition first, if its = "X",its creating delivery in background)

find out which prog ( or else tell him to look into the include prog:MV45AFZZ: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT)

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai riyaj,

I will make the tech consultant debug as per ur suggestion and let u know the status.

thanks for the valuable time and suggestion

thanks

sameer

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

In cash sale scenario, When you create order, automatic delivery and pgi will be done and a billing document will be generated. I don't think you have to do anything . Just create the cash sale order and your requirement will be done.

Thanks

Vamshi