cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to do pgi and billing after saving the order automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

This is a cash sale scenario. Delivery will be created at the time of saving the order.

Now the requirement is that like delivery document created PGI and billing document also should be created.

case: VA01-CREATE

delivery created,pgi completed and billing document created;

How can we map it and what process should i follow to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks in advance

sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create batch jobs in transaction SM36 and SM37 and associate the programs responsible for PGI and Billing with the individual batch jobs and allow the jobs to run every 10 mins so that the first job picks all the deliveries and does PGI and the second job picks the PGId deleveries and bills.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

firstly this is a cash sale scenario;customer will be at the site.so end user has to give the print out of the billing as soon as he orders.

to make this happen and faster this requirement is given by client.

customer cannt wait for 10 minutes.

enduser cannt say to customer just 10 minutes.instead of that end user can manually do teh work.

to avoid the manual work itself it should automate.

thanks for valuable time and suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is a cash sale, PGI and invoice should as well created automatically by the system. Anyways to answer your question the time constraint is not ten mins, you can schedule the jobs every minute as well. I just gave an example.

Try in SM36, give the job name and in steps, associate the program, in start date, give the date range and time.

You can see the scheduled jobs in SM37.

Regards