0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am having below problem:

When I run MRRL with selection criteria as below:

Company Code: 999

Posting Date of GR: 01/04/2008 to 28/04/2008

Vendor: ABCD

Processing Options: 1 - Document selection per vendor

SAP is creating one purchase invoice (PI) per GR instead of one PI for Multiple GR's within that period. (In fact system was creating Single PI for multiple GR's earlier)

What could be the reason..? Any solution to rectify this..?

Regards

AP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

When I've experienced MRRL doing this is when the data for the vendor would not logically exist on one invoice. For example: A supplier can have multiple scheduling agreements or purchase orders and these purchasing documents can have different payment terms. I have found if the purchasing documents have different payment terms the MRRL program will create different invoices by purchasing documents.

I haven't done extensive testing to determine when MRRL will split the data into multiple documents my guess is it may do the same with tax codes and currencies.

Sandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the vendor check if GR - Based IV has been flagged. In GR - Based IV only one PI will be created for one GR.

In the vendor check in the changes if the field value has been modified recently. & in the PO's also check if this flag is present.

Thanks & regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandra, I will check that.

Dear Kishore

"& in the PO's also check if this flag is present" where do I find this flag in PO..?

Rgds

Ap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the PO line item, in the Invoice tab you can find the GR- Based IV flag.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore