cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I use databridge to insert the column entries in the table?

Scenario: In the model, table is populated with the web service. On click of "New Article button", the new row is inserted and a popup is displayed, this new article pop-up has a 2 step wizard. Question:

1. How to close this wizard?

2. How to use Data bridge to populate the table?

Hoping for quick response.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On mapping the close pop-up flow, you can map the data to that of table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

are you going to save the new article in the data bridge?

You can close the wizard by invoking a close action for the popup. In order to fill the columns with values of a data bridge I would suggest using the assign action when you close the wizard. Before you assign use the insert action the add a new column to the end of the table.

You don't necessarily have to use a data bridge to fill the table row with new values, you could directly assign the values of the wizard to the columns of the new row.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your reply.

I got your point that, Data bridge is not necessary, if I need to insert the values in the table. I could use the Assign action on (after) the close button (action) of the pop-up.

However the problem is, I have a nested view "New Article" in this pop-up and on using assign, I don't see the out-port or the name of this nested view from where I could assign to my Table (I do see my table)???

Any more ides?

Best regards,

Dharmi