cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice list type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can any one explain me what is invoice list type. In transaction code vf21 it is giving invoice list type. When i am trying create invoice list type system throwing error document doesnt cont any list of doucment.

How can we use this transaction code.

Help ful answers would be rewarded.

thanks & Regards

rack29

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently, Invoice lists will be created per Payer when the field

(KNVV-PERRL) is populated with a factory calendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rack29,

I Business we need to create many types of Invoice outputs. We can say each type of Invoice type is a Output Type.

To achieve this a tool know as Output Determination is there. It requires condition technique as like.

1. Define various tables as required.

2. Put the tables in access sequence

3. Join access sequence to Output Type

4. Define out put determination procedure & attach various output types to it.

5. maintain various output types in VV31.

I think this may help u.

Regards

SWAPNIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice list means list of invoices for a particular customer can be printed on single document. That single document is called invoice list.

In your case, system does not have any invoice document which is related to invoice list type.

If u want get this, first u check whether invoice list has been configured or not. If not then please configure it and try..

regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

How do we configure invoice list types where do we do configuration settings. Can any one explain me in details. How it will be use ful to a customer

Help ful answers will be rewarded

thanks & Regards

Rack29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice list is useful in grouping of individual invoices into a single invoice list to be handed over to the customer for a particular period. The period is specified in the customer master for that period the customer recieves a single invoice list which has the details of the individual invoices.The invoice list type is LR and is assigned to the billing type (VOFA).

To create the invoice list the billing type, customer and other header details should be the same for the billing documents.

In transaction VF21, enter the billing date, choose the billing type as LR and in the document, enter all the billing documents. Press enter and save. A single invoice list will get created for the customer.

Regards