cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change <div class="sapTxtSml"> please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

I suppose I am not the only one affected, in fact i've been testing it on several machines.

your standard style sheet has some flaw (at least) in Ie 6.0. sapTxtSml is set to tahoma, arial 0.7 em.

On a lot of browsers this leads to the affected text being rendered microscopic in size under default settings or, using a bigger font size setting, the (table) lines not being wrapped correctly (part of the line is missing on the right side but there is no horizontal scrollbar) and other strange effects (e.g. overlaying lines).

apropos scrollbars: navigating around sdn somehow manages to remember the vertical scrollbar position going from one page to another. this is stupid. if I am on a 'long' page and navigate to a 'short' one, what I see is a blank page, where I have to scroll up to see the content area.

I suggest, Chad Mack and Naveh Frumer should attend a course in webdesign, because I consider it to be ridiculous to see such problems on a professional site in 2005.

why do I know their names? I examined the csin.css to find out what's wrong, and never before I've seen a piece of code containig the authors names that often...

regards,

anton

[ps: sdn content is cool, but sometimes hard to handle]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info, we'll see if we can track down the team working on this and we'll pass along your comments.