cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aplication monitor logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Is there some table where can I see the aolication monitor log, The informations are deleted and I would like to know who deleted and when deleted the information error about BACKEND APLICATION ERRORS.

tHANKS

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are talking about SLG1 entries,then they are stored in the table "BALHDR".But you can use the FM "APPL_LOG_READ_DB" to read the SLG1 entries in the system instead of quering the tables.

For Other errors listed in the Application Monitors in tcode RZ20,you can use the FM "BBP_GET_STATE_MONITOR" to get the avrious alert messages

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from Trx RZ20, you should be able to see it. Select the appropriate node and display alerts and then hit "Show Alert History".

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How much time the logs remains in the system, is there some way to change this time.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. As far as I know you can not see who deleted a log.

However, program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED will re-create errors in the monitors.

Alternatively you can use the shopping catr monitor to show you carts in error status, then if you resubmit using function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER it will either create a PO or PR if the problem is fixed or re-create the error in the monitors.

Regards,

Dave.