cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Filing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the ID I have imported the Integration Scenario PAY_EXB_GB and created the Config.Scenario.But the cong.Scenario is created without any Interface&Receiver determination,Sender & Receiver Agrgreemnets.

While tying to create the Receiver detemination, I am uunable to interfaces(giving the message "no objects found" with input help"). I am not getting the where the problem is. I got the interfaces while creating the business service. Can any one help me to solve the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pradeep_nellore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check all the related objects have been activated.

2. Clear the SLD cache.

Thanks

--Pradeep

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I have refreshed the SLD cache. Regarding to the objects activation. I am getting the IR objects while creating Business services. That means All the IR objects are in activated state. Am I right. But the probem occurs while creating the CS. It shown as "Configuration Scenario Objects without reference to Integartion scenario Configuration". Any other suggetios?

pradeep_nellore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you create config objects.Manually or by importing IS from IR into ID.

Thanks

--Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating the CS by importing the IS from Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by IS ...And normally ,we can export/import the IR SWCV or Namespaces related to the SWCV using File system or CMS .But we manually Configure the ID part .we wont export or import them.

**********Reward points,if found useful

Edited by: BVS on Apr 28, 2008 1:50 PM