cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS - Language resource files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can I manage the language resource files in integrated ITS? I'm transferring services from the old one, but I don't know how to maintain the htrc files in SE80 transaction.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the resource entries are maintained in the table IACR_C.

best regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

thank you for your support.

How can I maintain data in IACR_C? Is there a transaction code for this aim?

Regards

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Did you try using transaction SE80? There you change to Internet Service and call the service you want. Double click on the theme you are using and you can fill the values you have in htrc files into the table on the right hand side. Save and don't forget to publish the service again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

thank you for your support. I did this action on my services in EN language, my problem is how to maintain the translations for other languages. I cannot find where to put them.

Thank you again

Regards

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo

What I did was login to SAPGui using the language you want to use( e.g. DE) and then go to SE80. There you can call the service you want to translate. The parameters for the theme you are using will probably be empty at first use the "adjust parameters" icon and it should fill in all parameters in the templates of the theme you are in. Now you can fill in the translations and save them. In the table mentioned earlier in this thread by Mr. Gromer IACR_C the entries will be saved with the LOGON language you used. When the service is called the logon language is used to fill the placeholders out of this table into your templates.

Hope it helps.

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

my problem has been solved with your help.

Thank you for your support!

Angelo

Answers (0)