Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Mapping supplier ID of the source file to the supplier ID of the subtable

Dear Experts,

I am new to MDM. I have one immediate task to be completed in MDM in my project. I have an excel file while contains the business data in which supplier ID is one of the fields in that.

My requirement is to import this data into MDM import manager. But the issue in importing the data is i cannt map the supplier ID of the source file to the supplier ID of the subtable Suppliers while importing the source file data. As there is no field mappling with Supplier ID in the main table to the source file obviously i need to map only to the subtable of the supplier ID field.

I have tried by importing the data into subtable first before importing it in the import manager and then while importing in the import manager i have tried to map supplier Id of the source file to the Supplier ID of the main table. But mapping could not be done tough there is data in the subtable.

Can anyone tell me how should i map supplier id of the source file to the supplier id of the subtable while importing data into import manager?

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Sireesha.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question