cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xperts,

I am new to SD module, and when i was just going on seeing how everything is done i got a doubt,While creation of the billing document VF01 we have many sap inut boxes for

Billing Type Serv.rendered

Billing date

Pricing date

Suppose we need another customized input box what is the procedure in doing that for a standard screen.

Please do tell me in details.

thanks./.......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to use some userexits or an enhancement.

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The main link between SD & PS is WBS element. WBS element is maintained at line item in Sales Order. Based on WBS the Cost & Price can be captured

Actually account assigned sales orders r there in PS - SD so use WBS element to find G/L's

also costs to be brought to sales from PS via the DIP profile...

so that u can sue resource related billing and then from this resource related billing doc u create the SD billing doc.

U can find dip profile in Spro - Sd - sales - Sales doc - Cust service - -dip

so use dip and assign to item category and then when costs arise for this are transferred via this dip to resource related biling DP90 / 91 and then wwe can bill in SD via VF01 using this Billing reqyuest no. or resource related bill

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Srikanth,

There is a provision to create a screen variant and attach to the desired transaction. This would hide some of the fields and display only certain desired fields, on the transaction screen.

It is also possible to create transaction variants.

Both of these are best carried out with an ABAP person.

Trust, the reply is found to be useful.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can also use text fields. Can create new text fields.

Adding new fileds using access key by modifying standard program is not reccommended.

but if its a client req the it can