cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying a Model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a Model and i tested it,it is working fine.Now i comiled it.No errors are found.I'am trying to deploy it but it is giving me an error "Error in compiling Flex application (1). Consult log file for details."

I had seen some queries posted on this issue.But am able to find the exact solution.

Please guide me in this issue.

With Regards,

Pradeep.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually you have errors "hidden" in the model anyway. Which is not caught by the runtime flex deployment.

How about Filters - for example. Are you trying to parse formulas instead of static values?

If you create a copy and erase little by little. For example start with the most complex "table" , and see if you can deploy it then.

/jakob

(points, if applicable)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jakob,

Thankyou for your quick response.

I did a basic model with the help of a documentation which i got from this forums.I created a iView and from there i used Bapi "BAPI_SALESORDER ".

I created a Input Form and a outpot form (table view).I tested model and am able to get the output.but when i try to deploy it is giving me the error.

And i think am not paring any formulas here.

Please guide me.

thanks and regrads

Pradeep.B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

please look into this wiki section

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki

Visual Composer 7.0 > FAQ > General issues > Error in Compiling Flex Application

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I applied Note Number 886209.This note solved my problem.

Thanks to everybody for giving me valuable inputs.

thanks and regards

Pradeep.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep,

You can expand you log in VC..

Try the following..

open Visual Admin- Server-Services-Visual Composer Development Server- In this select vc.verboseErrorMessages

set this to true...

now while redeploying your model you will get clear error logs.

Swapnil