cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 3 sales orders in three sales orders having 3 different quantities. When am doing delivery in vl10c background processing, one for all diffrent sales orders 1,2,3, its giving one delivery document number. Up to it is ok. When am creating invoice in vf01 it is generating 3 different invoices but i need one invoice. In that all the materials should come and net value should be the combination of all those items. Where we have to for this above process

Thanks & Regards

Edited by: rack29 on Apr 28, 2008 11:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should check it the payer,payment terms and billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hji,

check in CMR customer master record all the req information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating for the same customer 3 sales order. Delivery is collective it is one delivery for the 3 sales order. It is ok. But the thing is when coming to invoice it is generating 3 different invoices even though payment terms are the same bill to party is the same for the 3 sales order. I did changes in the copy control

delivery to billing single invoice routine as 3 single invoice. Even though it is not generatin g the single invoice. What could be the reason.

vtfl: 003 as single invoice i maintained eventhough it system not generating single invoice what is the reason

Thanks In advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear racl29

If you are generating an export invoice, then in the sale order at header level, if the exchange rate is different, you will get invoice split. Moreover, it would have been easy to provide a solution had you executed split analysis and recorded here. Anyway, in copy control for your item category, maintain the following settings and retry.

Copying requirements::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP::::::::001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai lakshmipathi,

I maintain in copy control as

copying requirement as : 004 ; Delivery related item

data item vbrk/vbrp:001 invoice split sample.

With this i i created billing document but the system created 3 invoices for the single delivery.

I changed as data item vbrk/vbrp; 003 as single invoice

although i did not get single invoice what could be the reason solve this issue

points will be rewarded

Thanks & Regards

rack29

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Go to vf-03- environment-split analysis-

Here you will come to know why 3 invoices were created..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For this Payer, incoterms, payment terms and billing date should be same. and also u have to maintain "single invoice" field in copy controls (del -- billing doc).

Edited by: Roddick Redy on Apr 28, 2008 11:24 AM