cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ssfcomposer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!!

When I am trying to see the print preview of me22n, that is purchase order i am getting a message saying "message no 41 does not exist in work area ssfocmposer". So, I went into ssfocmposer message class and in 41 gave a value,it obviously is showing that, but I am unable to see the output. What is the mistake.

Thanks and Regards,

VIshwa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This occurs while the form is having some errors like

The window you have defined might be smaller then the data which is printing in that window.

Some of the variables you had given in the text element might not defined neither in the form interface or global definitioon tab.

Thanks,

NN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nethaji

Thanks for the Reply. But when I am executing smartform alone form transaction smartforms I am able to see all the windows and everything though there is no data in it. I declared all the variables in global definitions. OK, If I increase the window size will it help. Waiting for ur reply. Thank you.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Could someone send me the smart style smb40/sf, it is because i dont have this smart style I am getting this error.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to comment windows one by one to check in which window the error is occurring. Comment the window as follows.

Click on each window and go to conditions tab and in codition provide 1 = 2

Now activate and run the transaction and check whether the error is comming or not.

If the error is coming again remove that comment in that window and place to another window.

again activate and execute and check

do this for every window in the page so you can find in which window the error is coming.

Check the window carefully for all the text elements whether there is any spelling mistakes while providing the text elements.

If not increase the size of the window.

if not post what are all the nodes in that window.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ssfcomposer class is already defined by sap for error messages . I think they is an error occuring with your smartforms.. Debug the form , for debugging go into the driver program and set the breakpoint check where the message is being triggered.

Regards,

Nisrin.