Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minimum ORDER value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I need to create development

wen user create order with specific type (for example ZMTT) I want that minimum value of this orter to create will be 5000 $

how to do that ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the standard access sequence for condition type AMIW and AMIZ is K020, which is for division/price group. if you need to create condition records for these types with access to document types, try including or creating a table containing AUART_SD (sales document type) in your access sequence.

regards.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wish,

Please donot use others responses as your own answers to any thread. The answer you have given above is copied from my response to a thread raised by John Spartan on April 6th and you have just made it copy-paste in this thread and the good thing is you are careful in deleting my name. Please check the below link to view that.

I don't say that you donot know the concept, but my intention is not to promote such copy - paste works from any other threads. Instead you can provide the link for reference.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I found solution with ABAP programer

this will use UserExit code for SD orders

so if someone want to get program code

just write to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please i too have the same scenario

please send it

Former Member
0 Kudos

please correct me if I'm wrong

when I use vk11 and cond. type AMIW

I can not choose ORDER TYPE

and I need to put this minimum order value only for one type of orders...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes while doing VK11 you can not choos document type

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to have that kind solution in which

I CAN choose order type...

anyone ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not complicated and easy to understand. The two condition types AMIW and AMIZ are used to meet this functionality and this is provided in the standard.

AMIW - Minimum Order Value - which specifies the minimum value that the order under creation should have.

AMIZ - Surcharge for not maintaining the AMIW Value - it determines the value(AMIZ - the current document value) as surcharge for not maintaining the AMIW value. If the sales order (under creation) is equal to or more than the AMIW value, then AMIZ will not determine any value in the sales order.

For this,

1. You have to maintain the two condition types in your pricing procedure.

2. You have to maintain values for the condition type AMIW(only and not required for AMIZ) in VK11

Now create a sales order and you can see them in the conditions tab of the sales order.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

please correct me if I'm wrong

when I use vk11 and cond. type AMIW

I can not choose ORDER TYPE

and I need to put this minimum order value only for one type of orders...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navagaru,

Could u send me that code pls.

i have to give me this solution so fast.

pls send me asap.

waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks n Regards

Sunezer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To satisfy this requirement, try to maintain the condition type of AMIW (minimum sales order value) at VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For that u can maintain AMIZ and AMIW conditon types. in VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP standards is already having that Min order valure routine. Please use tht and do modifications as per your requirement.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When a material is sold, it should not be sold for a price below the predefined minimum price. When pricing is done for a sales document line item, if the net price of the item falls below the minimum, the system should automatically compute a surcharge to bring the price up to the minimum price.

To accomplish this, you can define the minimum prices using the condition type PMIN. PMIN would be defined in the pricing procedure and condition value formula '15' would be assigned. Using the formula, the system compares the minimum price with the net price calculated to that point in the pricing procedure.

If the minimum price is not met, the system computes the necessary surcharge and assigns it to the PMIN condition line.

Hope it is clear,

Prase