cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Fetch Sales Order Item Quantity from Customer table(ztable)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

My scenario:

While creating Sales order the item quantity should be fetched from a Ztable. So iam using the Userexit "V46H0001 - - Customer functions for resource-related billing", in that i have implemented my code in the Function Exit - EXIT_SAPLV46H_001 and the FM documentation says

This function module allows you to change item information for generating a new item.

In order to achieve this, you must change the relevant field in the structure C_VBAPKOM.

So i activated that exit and wrote the following code to test it as follows;

break-point.
C_VBAPKOM-zmeng = 10.

But it seems not working, even it doesn't stop at the break-point when i type the material number for the item in the sales order and press enter...

Please guide me in this regard, am i correct in choosing the User-Exit? what else have to be done in order to fetch the item quantity from the ztable....

Please suggest if there is some other way to do this, i also heard that we can do this through Routines...

Thanks in Advance...

Regards

Karthik D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik D ,

Please make sure that you have Activated your User-Exit.

You have to Activate your Include Program,Function Module and when u have to Activate Your Project.

If you have not Activated then your changes will not be reflected.

Hope this may solve your problem.

Please reward points if found correct.

Thanks and regards.

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved this and you can found how i solved in the last reply of the following thread....

[|]

Thanks

Karthik D