cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending IDocs from ForEach Block from BPM disables my XI for 10 Minutes!

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a scenarion, where my SOAP adapter sends XML into XI, this passes it into BPM, which splits this XML in block to multiple IDoc and these are sent into R/3 system. This really works, but unfortunately, when I send the message into the SOAP adapter, my BOX is unavailable for cca 10 minutes and the documents contains only 2 IDocs!! After these 10 minutes is everything ok and the IDocs are in the R/3 system ...

What could be wrong??

Any idea is welcome, thanx in advance!

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

such situations usualy involve

the need to look into the process/xibox itself

but there are a few things you can do yourself:

- go to SXMB_moni

- then choose your process - PE

- then technical workflow list

from there you can see exactly which step takes too much time - mapping, sending or something else

this will be a good place for a start

BTW

<b>Please have a look at</b> my response on you ALE service post

and think again if you want to do the technical identifiers inside a BPM

Regards,

michal

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx Michal for your advices...

a, I'll check the SXMB_MONI

b, I'll try the header mappings

Thanx, P.

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Michal,

First I tried to do this with my BPM:

before the change, I was mapping the message to IDoc directly in the BPM block part (I had abstract interfaces for message and for IDoc) and sending the Idoc away from the BPM

after the change, I tried to send away from the BPM just the message and try to make mapping to IDoc on the way from the BPM to rhe R/3 system

(it didn't help, my box was unavailable for 6minutes again)

I checked the BPM - sending of the both massage was in the same second! So the problem could be only in

a, MAPPING (not very possible - tests take few seconds)

b, in sending IDoc

But what could be wrong?? What could take so many resources??

To the header mapping: I have deleted the Ad Spec Ids and added the header mapping (sender service, receiver service)... But the ALE error was there again!

Honestly, I have read the header mapping docu, but didn't unterstand it, how could it be useful in this case..

P.

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Does someone of you guys have experience with sending IDocs from the BPM?

Havent't you met this problem?

Just FYI: when I use standard scenarion without BPM, the IDoc is passed into r/3 in a second. When I use the BPM with sending them in a loop, the forst is passed immediately and the processing of the 2nd IDoc finishes after 6-10 minutes...

Pls help!

Peter