cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementory Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru;s,

I want to configure Supplementory invoice for Domestic Invoices(Price amendment)Please Guide me how can i configure this one.

How can i create Billing without actual dELIEVERY.

Thanks,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

To the best of my knowledge you cannot generate an excise for the original despatch which you already made and created excise invoice. All excise related adjustments have to be done via j1ih.

If you want to ensure the customer is debited for the relevant amount, please generate a credit memo and an excise JV to ensure that the relevant accounting entries are passed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree for your advice but they are creating Excise invoice means continous number means Previous excise number 192 and Supplementory invoice number should be 193.Now tell me if I pass JV for this how u are going to create excise invoce.J1IH for Incommimg adjustments not for sale side.

I want to create Billing through Sales order with background Delevery.

Raghu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you think that j1ih is for incoming and not for outgoing, then you are wrong my dear friend. Through j1ih you can also post excise adjustments with regard to sales But I am not sure, how to take print out of this supplementary excise invoice. May be with the help of ABABer, you can achieve this but I am not sure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

J1IH is only for Material write off for incomming and additional excise,Other adjustments ,TR6 Challan and Excise invoice Cancel for Outgoing excise.

Where exactly the Outgoing excise adjustments,If so why J1IS is there for creating invoice.

Please clarify this issue.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through J1IH you cant create any EI and through can only adjust the Excise Postings that is either credit the Excise or Debit the Excise but not possible to raise EI to customer.

Through J1IS, there is provision to raise EI invoice but for create Excise Invoice you need to give some reference document but in this process there is no reference doc other than billing document.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Goutham U r correct,.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through my previous answer your query will solve-

1. Create Suplementory Invoice order type

2. Create Suplementory billing type with Billing category as M.

3. Maintian copy controls between order to billing

4. Maintian CIN Copy controls between order to billing.

5. Maintain Itemcategory as order related billing.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Goutam,

Thank you very muck for your guide and also i did same and I acieved but Without Delievery number system will not create Excise invoice.

Please tell me how i create Backgroud Delevery.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing tell me why you want to create Delivery in Suplementory Invoice, suplementory means you are adjsuting the value but not the quantity. If your process is something different then please inform.

Regardsa

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create Excise Invoice so Delievery number is nust thats why i want to create Delievery without goods movement.Yestuarday i did(Delievery---Dummy) and i create Billing and excise invoice.

In delievery there is no actual goods movement.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you require delivery number, even without delivery number also you can create the Excise Invoice, in the CIN settings maintain the copy controls from Order to Billing then system will not ask the delivery number and even we done the same.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This can be achived by configuring "RETRO ACTIVE" Billing.

In this process system will creates the Debit/Credit memo for difference amount.

1) Maintain the copy control b/w your Original Invoice type and Credit/Debit memo

2) Define the order reason with Retro active Indicator

3) Now ProceIss flow as below:

VA01>VL01N->VF01>EXCISE INVOICE--->AFTER CREATING YOUR EXCISE INVOICES YOU HAVE TO CREATE THE SUPPLEMENTORY INVOICE(RETRO BILLING) SYSTEM WILL CREATE THE DEBIT/CREDIT MEMO FOR PRICE DIFFERENCE FOR EACH INVOICE.

pROCESS FLOW FOR SUPPLEMENTORY INVOICE:

AFTER COMPLETION OF ABOVE PROCESS CHANGE THE CONDITION RECORDS FOR PRICE DIFFERENCE(VK12)>VFRB.>SELECT YOUR ORIGINAL DOC->CLICK ON RETRO-->SPECIFY ORDER REASON AND BILING TYPE ->CLICK ON RETO...>THEN

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As understand from your requirement, follow as below

1. Create Supplementory Order wrf to orignal billing document.

2. Create Supplementory Billing wrf to Supplementory order.

Settings required is

1. Maintain Billing category in Supplmentory billing as M instead of Credit Memo or Debit Memo.

2. Maintain Copy controls in CIN between Suplementory order type to Suplementory billing type.

Above solution is only work around to create supplementory invoice because in SAP there is no provision to create EI unless the Billing category is M or U.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Is It possible to create Invoice without Delievery?

Pls tell me the configuration part.

Raghu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear raghu

Normally for price difference, there is an order type RK for "Invoice Correction Request" which should be created in reference to F2 billing document. Based on this, you can issue credit memo (document type G2).

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here my case is Client is asking Supplementory Excise invoice.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For any price amendments you can create credit memo or debit memo based on senario. I think u do not need create again invoice. U just create credit memo request wrf to billing then create credit memo wrf to credimemo request.

Regards

Sankar