cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement where i need to combine different orders into single delivery.But the delivery is getting split .

Shipping point,Inco terms,Ship to party,Payment terms and Route are same but the sales organization and the plant differs.

Pl let me know is there any user exit i can make use of to combine the orders into one delivery when plant and sales org differs or does this require any copy control changes?

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

Yes, it is possible, since the delivery document is given to the shipper and the goods in the delivery can move together physically from one place, to one place, and along the same path. To the shipper, the sales org is generally irrelevant.

For more details, please see Note 546668 which will give you all the relevant information in great detail.

It says:

Basically, all fields which are copied to the header of the delivery (table LIKP) via the routines of the copy control lead to a delivery split. Furthermore, some fields are copied to the header by all means and are relevant for the split there.

Split fields that cannot be changed are:

VSTEL Shipping point

KUNNR Goods recipient

ROUTE Route

The following split-relevant fields can be affected via the copy control, however, they should not be filled differently from the defaults since they are necessary for the control of the shipping process:

VKORG Sales organization

Regards

Nikhilesh

Edited by: Nikhilesh shenoy on Apr 28, 2008 10:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Split fields that cannot be changed are:

VSTEL Shipping point

KUNNR Goods recipient

ROUTE Route

I am sure that the above fields cant be changed and its no different in my requirement, but how should i go when the sales org's are different....correct me if iam wrong...

So, I need to go with the routine to combine a number of sales orders into one delivery even the sales org is different and assign this to VTLA "Combination requirmt" field.

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

You are right, but that is only a check. You need to do a little more.

The basic logic behind the split is simple: Any value that is transfered to a header table field acts as a splitting criterion (because it can have only one value in one delivery).

So what you need to do is:

1) in the data transfer routine 001 (include FV50C001), comment the following line:

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_001.

LIKP-VKORG = CVBAK-VKORG. >>>> Comment this line

That way, the Sales Org is not transferred to the header, so it will not be a splitting criterion.

2) Next, however, you need to ensure that the sales org is transferred to the delivery. For that, in the similar data transfer routine at the item level, you should ensure that VKORG is transferred from VBAP to LIPS.

3) In the program you mention above (order combination), you should comment the codes below the line "Check that the sales organization is the same in all documents".

I hope this explains the whole logic and helps you solve the problem.

Most important, please let me have your feedback if and/or when this works

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Yeah...got the logic....its really helpful..will update you once iam done with this.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge Its not possible, because combined delivery can be done only if the orders got created under same sales org, plant, shipping point,Inco terms,Ship to party,Payment terms and Route.

If you get any solution pls do update.

Regards,

Mallesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It's not possible.