Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PHP Connection problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

when I try to connect with my php script I get this error:

Warning: RFC Error Info : Group : 103 Key : RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE Message : User not authorized. Session terminated in C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\sap.php on line 15

RFC connection failed with error:RFC Error Info : Key : User not authorized. Session ter Status : EXCEPTION SYSTEM_FAILURE RAISED Message : User not authorized. Session terminated Internal:

I used an own user with the rights of bcuser on my mini-sap 6.2. Php Ver is 5.0.0.5

I hope someone can help me.

Thanx for help

Arne

16 REPLIES 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your user does <b>not have the proper Access Rights</b> to the SAP system to login. You can ask your administrator to check that for you.

0 Kudos

hehehe,

minisaps usually do not have an administrator other than the one person working with it

I'd try to to go to transaction SICF, navigate down to the service in question and directly enter the bcuser and password in the authentication fields for testing.

If it works that way, there might maybe be a problem with case sensitivity.

hope that helps,

anton

0 Kudos

Opps missed that part.

Make a new user in your MiniSAP as a copy of DDIC then the problem of access rights is gone.

0 Kudos

I tried this (copy DDIC then use that user for RFC) and still get the same authorization logon failure.

SICF is showing only 2 PUBLIC services on my MiniSAP: INFO and PING - should there be more?

0 Kudos

Which version of MiniSAP are you using?

0 Kudos

Its the MBS that comes with the ABAP Objects book - 4.6D I think, running under Windows XP SP2.

Anyway I have now solved my logon authentication problem...

I downloaded and installed the latest saprfc PHP package on my other Linux machine: Suse 10.0 with Apache 2. Initially I was having the same logon problem - then I twigged to the issue. I had built it against the 6.40 rfcsdk. Checking the install docs it only talks about 6.20 rfcsdk.

I then downloaded the 6.20 rfcsdk (non-unicode) and rebuilt saprfc, and now the logon is working OK. Hopefully, I can now get on with exploring some RFC examples.

0 Kudos

Hi John:

I'm glad you solved you problem -:D I got the same MiniSap version -;)

You should read all the PHP/SAP related blogs -:)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to connect PHP and SAP but I get an error :

Warning: RFC Error Info : Group : 103 Key : RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE Message : You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 1). in C:\web\test\V2\SAP_Connection.php on line 40

The RFC connection failed with the following error:RFC Error Info : Key : CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_REJECTED Status : EXCEPTION SYSTEM_FAILURE RAISED Message : You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 1). Internal:

For your info,I use MINISAP 4.6d and login as BCUSER.I had installed

1.Apache 2.0.54

2.PHP 5.1.1

3.SAPRFC 1.4.1-5.1.1

Can anyone help me?TQ

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is the user you are using authorised to connect to the target system? The error you are getting implies an authorization issue.

JohnA

0 Kudos

I'm have been trying to help with this problem by mail...We have tried everything...But our friend still can't get connected...That's why I ask him to post in the forums...John...I also thought it was an authorization issue...But he's using BCUSER and can log directly to MiniSap...I have help him in many ways...but now, I'm completely lost -:(

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Hello,

can you provide us the settings of your profile parameters? Perhaps you've changed some which influence the RFC connectivity.

Regards

Gregor

0 Kudos

Hello,

you can see the Profile parameters in Transaction RZ10.

Regards

Gregor

stefanh_lima
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

last Week i had a similar Problem like this, but not with PHP. PHP-Connection works fine. The Problem was the Password.

You can do a few Steps to check this

• create an User (su01)

Give ihim SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW Profiles

Type in the Password in Uppercases

• Modify the Program to use the newly created User

It should run. If not, check ST22, SM21 and the latest

Developer-Traces in the Workdirectory.

Have fun Fivel ;~)

0 Kudos

Thank you !

Password in Uppercases have solved my problem with java :

sapjco-ntintel-2.1.8 / miniSap Mbs 46D / MsSql2k / jdk1.5.0_11 / librfc32.dll (from sapjco-ntintel-2.1.8)

with PHP i haved not this pb (miniSap Mbs 46D / MsSql2k / Php 511 / saprfc141-511 / LibRfc32.dll (from minisap 46D CD) )

good luke !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem. My MiniSAP Version is 6.10.

I use the follolwing SAPRFC Extension:

Version 1.4.1

Release date 2005/12/19

RFC Library This RFC library belongs to the SAP R/3 Release *** 640,0,173 ***

but eveIry time I try to connect the system tells me that my login data are invalid.

Everything works fine with PHP4 and follwing SAPRFC Version:

Version 1.4

Release date 2005/08/23

RFC Library This RFC library belongs to the SAP R/3 Release *** 610,0,89 ***

II know that I can compile SAPRFC against MiniSAP 6.10 again. But this is not so easy cos I have only Non Unicode 6.40 Package.

I guessed that the RFC Library 640 is downwardly compatible!?

Anyone with an Idea how to avoid compiling a new version?

best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos

Hello Enrico,

have you tried with the Password in UPPERCASE?

Regards

Gregor