cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while checking any options in account assinment SRM the cost center disapp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Kindly help me in my issue. TIn the SRM portal ( SC ), while ordering for free text uner cost assignment - there is a section called account assignment overview - there is a drop down list which indicates whether it's a taxable or tax exemt ect and for everu assignment there will be a cost center assigned.

the issue I'm facing is the cost center is assigned once the free text catalog is created but if any other option in the list for the assignment is changed the cost center disappears. So How can assign the correct cost center every time even if change the assignment option.

This request was made to cut down the work of the user to select the cost center from the list in the back end.

Kindly reply with an answer.

Thanks

Ramya Sekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Which SRM version are you working on?

Pls see if the foll notes help:

Note 1026181 - Account assignment detail screen value disappears

Note 1022640 - Selected value of accounting fields disappear

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the employee(who is creating SC) is chaging account assignment to other options like

NETWORK, ASSET or ORDER

if he is choosing these AAC then cost center will not be there

he has to fill the corresponding AAC details like

network order, assent no, order no etc.

does that help?

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the option listed under account assignment overview is

1. taxable expense

2. tax exempt expense

3. taxable capital project

4. taxable asset

I think these things will for sure have cost center. even then the option say 1 displayed a cost center once created but disappears once the option is changed and once again we get back to the same option 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to run the desired scenario in R/3 GUI of SRM to ensure that this is not due to ITS issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we have any OSS notes for this