Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master data, Materials master data integration Integration in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your help in the following cases

We are integrating MDM 5.5 to ECC6.0 via XI 3.0.

1. I am not able to understand exactly what interfaces, mappings, integration scenarios from sap delivered MDM Business Content need to use for integrating customer master data , Materials from MDM 5.5 to ECC 6, As we are using standard content.

2. What idoc types needs to be created in ECC for these two scenarios ( customer, material /products).

3. Is there any way to see the field mappings easily in XI , as the MDM standard business content for XI used xslt mapping programs .

Could you please give helping hand with step by step procedure for customer, material integration in XI.

Help is rewarded and greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.

nag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nag,

1. I am not able to understand exactly what interfaces, mappings, integration scenarios from sap delivered MDM Business Content need to use for integrating customer master data , Materials from MDM 5.5 to ECC 6, As we are using standard content.

If you import Business Content of MDM 5.5. You should easily figure out that by looking at the Message Mapping for DEBMAS03 IDoc.

.2. What idoc types needs to be created in ECC for these two scenarios ( customer, material /products).

No need to create any Master IDocs in SAP system. You can find them with the name DEBMAS (For Customer) and MATMAS (Material).

3. Is there any way to see the field mappings easily in XI , as the MDM standard business content for XI used xslt mapping programs .

If you really want to know how the XSL Mapping is programmed. You can export the XSL from XI and open it in standard XML /XSL editor (say Stylus Studio ) to see how the output is programmed

Regards,

Ashwin M

Dont forget to mark helpful answers