cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enterprise Connector Error - NWDS

yasu_ramaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello I have the following issue, I found the same problem in the eariler forums(no solution though) and pasting it here...

the content is copied from /thread/9971 [original link is broken]

Hi

I've installed the sneak edition of the NDS which is a part of the WAS 6.40 sneak preview. Everything seams to work just fine except for the proxy generation in a portal application using the SAP Enterprise Connector tool.(choose new>other>SAP connectivity-->SAP Enterprise Connector) I get to the point where I have to enter connection information's for a single server like Host name, system nr, client, etc...However when everything i filled out and I push next nothing happens. The process line in the bottom shortly fills but the same screen is shown.

Have anyone run into the same problem?

Best Regards

Ole Mose Nielsen

the problem I have is exactly the same. But say if I change the system number to '04' than I get an error - "connect to sap gateway failed".

Thanks,

Yasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yasu_ramaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello some more information....

I have installed the ABAP 6.4 Sneak Preview SP11 (It works fine with the SAP GUI). I am trying to call Bapis from Java with the help of the proxies generated by "SAP Enterprise Connector". But the problem is that the "SAP Connection Wizard" does not progress any further after providing the R/3 system details(like hostname, sys number, client) and username/pasword. When I click the "Next Button" after providing the correct connection parameters it just stays there.

-->Would the license be a problem. I did not apply for the 90 day license yet, I wanted to do that once everything is working fine.

--> Should I do any additional configuration on the R/3 side.

--> Should I add any extra setting to the environment variable path.

Your help will be greatly apprecaited!!!

Thanks

Yasu

yasu_ramaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you Pran Bhas for your advice. I finally got it working.

I fixed the problem with the help of the thread

I was able to fix with the help of OSS note 832994. If the problem persists even after the changes suggested by the note than it could be the problem with the librfc32.dll version. This librfc32.dll may be obtained from a DVD/CD from SAP or by downloading the NWDS from service.sap.com or sdn.sap.com.

Thank you once again Pran,

Yasu