cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement "E_KUNNR=" is not defined. Check your spelling.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to work out a User exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_002 to predetermine a customer in the sales order.Something went wrong and I deactivated and delected the project I created in CMOD.

The System is showing a msg like below.

Syntax Error in program SAPLXVVA

in Include ZXVVAU04

in Line 4

Last changed by xxxxx

Author xxxxx

Statement "E_KUNNR=" is not defined. Check your spelling...

I am stuck here. Please help me out.

Rgds,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also tried the same in my IDES system, its working fine and can you check the following steps,

- Create a project in CMOD and Goto Enhancement assignments and assign "V45A0002".

- Now click on the Components, You will have the FM "EXIT_SAPMV45A_002", navigate and goto the FM and You will find the Include "ZXVVAU04".

- Create the Include and write you code to populate KUNNR based on the Import parameter and E_KUNNR is an Export parameter.

The data declarations of the FM also available for the Include.

If you still have the error in activating the Include, then goto FM and open up the Display Object List, right click on the FM and Activate.

Thanks, Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

it looks like the include ZXVVAU04 where you have coded to the user exit has syntax error at line 4. The error is E_KUNNR which is variable has not been declared but is used straight away. So please consult your abaper to fix the code.

regards

sadhu kishore