cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the process of configuring CHARM, I am on SolMan 4.0, SPS 15 and satellite system landscape is NW04s BW landscape. I followed SPRO. I am having following issues:

1. Under SPRO one activity "Set Project Assignment of Requests as Mandatory", I have not performed. How to accomplish this. I think this step needs to perform in satellite system landscape, am I right here?

2. I have created a project for CHARM, as per RKT "Change Request Management - Part 1". During maintenance cycle creation, it has thrown warning, referring to Object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV, Subobject TASKLIST_CREATE. Is it ok?

3. From SPRO, I performed "check report" activity and ended up with following warnings:

Check BC set:

- Check BC set SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001

Differences between BC Set SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001 and database. Check values

Activation of BC Set SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001 ended with warnings

Activation of BC set SOLMAN40_CHARM_TRANSTYPE_SDMJ ended with warnings

Activation ended with warning

- Check BC Set SOLMAN40_SDESK_BASICFUNC_000

Differences between BC Set SOLMAN40_SDESK_BASICFUNC_000 and database. Check values

Activation of BC Set SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001 ended with warnings

Activation of BC set SOLMAN40_CHARM_TRANSTYPE_SDMJ ended with warnings

Activation ended with warning

System overview for project zcharm02:

- Check system CBP (Satellite production system)

Error in inter-domain link between SMD (SolMan system) and CBP

Note: Satellite system landscape is in different domain then SolMan landscape. Hence, created domain link between SMD and CBD (These are transport domain of corresponding landscapes). Satellite system landscape quality and production system is having this issue. Is it ok with this warning?

4. I am trying to process one change request in the project created as per RKT "Charm Request Management - Part 2", having following issues:

A. A change manager is not assigned to project, how to assign this.

B. "Sold to Party" field is not displaying

C. "Change Advisory board is not displaying

D. IBase /Category of the satellite system is not displaying

E. Under actions approve/reject change request is not displaying

F. Under field subject nothing is displaying

Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Trying to answer a few of your questions.

1.) SE03 -> Display/Change Request Attributes -> SAP_CTS_PROJECT

3.) Warning just means that you activated one or more BC-Sets and changed one or more parameters (which are also contained in those BC-Sets) in customizing manually afterwards.

Besides the domain link you need a RFC connection from Solution Manager to client000 of foreign domain domain controller (check SMSY)

4.) Not sure if I got you right. You may assign partner functions in your document either manually or via partner conditions. You also need to maintain the iBase (tx: IB52)

Depending on the transaction type most of the actions do not show until the document is free of errors.

/cheers