SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For doing consignment stock transfer, what are the settings required. I didn't find the field "consignemnt control" at logistics data of article master even after activating the consignment process at customizing.

At the time of creation of consignment STO, where to give this process is relevent to consignemnt process...?

How this process works...

if any body help on this, definitely rewarded..

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,

Ravi

9 REPLIES 9

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Consignment is a process where your Organization is taking the vendoru2019s stock under itu2019s responsibility. Your organization should raise a Consignment PO, GR happens at DC,but payment to vendor happens only after sales at POS.

There are certain parameters to be maintained at Article master for the system to identify these articles differ from the normal articles;

(a) You have to maintain Supply Source in Logistics Store view in Article Master

(b) Consignment Control indicator in Logistics Store view in Article Master

(c) Stock Determination Group in RP/Forecast view

Explore SAP Note 1093405, 180798 and 429596

Consignment is nothing but Rack Jobber Module / Articles in SAP IS Retail.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO  Logistics u2013 General  Material Master  Configuring the Material Master  Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence

Select Screen Sequence - 23 std retail tab pages

and also select

Data Screen - select 08 - Logistics: Distribution

and select sub screen

Go to tab - 23-08-05

insert Program SAPLWRF_ARTICLE_SCREENS and 2241 in program screen and screen

same procedure for Logistics : store

and select sub screen

but Go to tab - 23-08-06

insert Program SAPLWRF_ARTICLE_SCREENS and 2241 in program screen and sub screen

after saving this

Go to Article master - Logistics: DC and Logistics: store

you could find consignment control under MRP controller/replenishement data

Maintain A - supply source and 1 - consignment control

Vendor consignment will work....if any error, update....i will help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should maintain Supply source - A and consigment control in Logistics: Store view of article master.

When you create STO and enter this article, u can find warning message - "special procrument type K is used for this material"

therefore u can identify this process is for vendor consignment process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Follow these steps

1.Activate Retail Consignment Processing

IMG- Logistics General - Retail Consignment Process - Activate Retail Consignment Processing

2. Define Stratergies for Stock Determination

IMG- Logistics General - Retail Consignment Process - Define Stratergies for Stock Determination

Assign your DC & Store to Stock determination Groug(SDG) to Stock Detemination rule (SDR)In

Stock Determination HeaderTable ..make the following settings

In "Sorting" Item table -Ascending - Rank Order"1" Priority /Price - Ascending -Prirority2 /Quantity-No priority

In Stock Determination Item Table ..make the following settings

Set"Priority " 1 for "K" Consignment

2 for "F" Unrestricted assigned to "Storage Location"

3. Assign Stock determination rule for Applications

IMG- Logistics General - Retail Consignment Process -Assign Stock determination rule for Applications

a . Inventory Management - Assign "Stock determination rule " to Movement Type "101 , 601, 641"

b. Delivery - "Assign "Stock determination rule " to "Item category " NLN""

If u have warehouse do the same thing for WH also

4. Go to MM42 - Logistics DC view in MRP Controller/Replenishment Data tab..Maintain "Consignment Control "1", Supply Source "A"

Goto MRP/Forecast Tab . Maintain SDG u2013 Stock determination Group

*Follow the same for Logistics Store view*

*If the Field u201CConsignment controlu201D is disabled then..go to*

Logistic General - Material Master - Define structure of Data screens for each screen sequence

For Scr.Seq. 23/08 , 23/09 , Subscreen - Maintain Program u201CSAPLWRF_ARTICLE_SCREENSu201D -2241 for both Dc & store views

5. Go to ME11 ,,Maintain infor record for both DC & Store - *SAME PRICE*

PROCESS

1.Create Consignemnet PO ME21N ..with item category "K"

2.MIGO at DC

3. Stock Overview at DC -MMBE - Consignement Stock will be updated

4.Raise STO - ME21N - to DC

5.Create Rplenishment Delivery fron DC VL10F

6. Goods Issue - VL02N - Issue will be happened from Consignment stock

7.MIGO at Store- Consignement Stock will be updated

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Thanks Anis, it just works fine with STO.

How does it setup CCSTO?

Vendor consignment to Company A; then transfer the consignment stock to Company B via CCSTO.

Pls help.

Pixy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve the creation of the CCSTO yet?  If so can you please give me clarity with regards to the PO to DC and Delivery from the DC - do these 2 documents have the special stock indicator (K) on it or not? (scenario: site order consignment stock from DC cross company )

I've configured the Retail Consignment (validated it against the document of Anis) but now the system take the stock from unresticted in stead of consignment in warehouse management during goods issue

My CCSTO po do not have the K indicator nor the delivery but the Transport Order as well as the Picking in WM do pick from the consignment, but the Goods issue take stock from own stock.

Any guidance what went wrong?

Anna

0 Kudos

Dear Anna,

1) Use UB STO to transfer consigned goods even across 2
different companies. Do not use CCSTO.

My example is supply plant 1005 and ordering site 2001 belongs
to different companies.

And no need to specify ‘K’ in item cat.

2) Create DN, which is same as own Stock’s DN i.e. movement type = 641.

3) But the system will reduce consignment stock i.e. 641 + K
automatically during PGI.

4) Once you transfer the consigned stock to the ordering site
and you sell it, it is the ordering company 1015 (of the ordering site 2001 )
to settle with the consignment vendor.
Not the supplying company 1025 of the supplying site 1005 in my exmple.

Above work fine in IM alone. But it doesn’t work with WM.

The WM picking TO only pick from own stock i.e. not from
consignment stock. Any idea?

Pixy

0 Kudos

Hi Pixy,

We've set-up the WM and it works fine on our side.  What you need to do to overcome your issue is to change your configuration of the Stock Determination on the header table and set the WM processing to 3 (stock determination has priority).  Then the IM stock determination will be passed to WM .

So go to config:  SPRO/Logistics General/ Retail consignment/Define strategies for stock determination and select the stock determination header table.Select your site/stock determination rule & Group combination and display the detail and where you set the sorting, quantity distribution, you will find a section for other settings.  Just below that you will find the WM processing.

Mine work correctly after this change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have done the consignment retail scenario. When we do normally it is working fine.

But I do allocation table and generate follow on documents , I am getting Vendor PO and Warehouse orders.

I am able to do consignment GR for the Vendor PO.

But the Ware houe orders are not ready for delivery. Meaning when I do VL10B , I am not getting it in the delivery due list.

Any one experienced the problem , pl zhelp

Regards

Varatharaj