cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ProgressBar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a form in my application which will be visible for 30 minutes. I want to use Progress bar in my application. I used a progress bar and set the range for minimum and maximum. But i cant see the increase in the percentage of the progress bar. Can any one please help me out of how can i really use a "Progress bar". What all parameters has to be set for that? Is there any other pdf other than sap help.

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you want to see the changes in time in the Progress bar.

Then use a formula whixh returns a numerical value after using the time specified (30minutes).

you have to do some workaround here

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for the reply.

As said, i have a progress bar in my form view

In the Progress Bar Ui... The range tab is assigned value Minimum :- 0

Maximum :- 100

In General:- An expression is given like NVAL(30).

When i deploy, the progress bar is showing red lines till 30 at a strech. I am not able to see the progress bar moving. is there any mistake in the expression. Could you please help me out in this? What else has to be done?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you given NVAL(30) Means nothing you are doing.

NVAL is used to give numerical value you are converting again the numerical value 30 to numerical value means result is 30 so the progress bar always shows 30 thats y its not moving.

if u want move according to any condition give that dynamic expression instead of NVAL(30)

Regards,

GOVINDU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please say what expressions i should use so that the progress bar gets moved. Could you please give me an example of an expression which i could use for seeing the progress bar movement.

I have a timer. So if the timer reaches before 10 minutes. I should show a progress bar movement.How can i use that using the "elapsed" variable in the Timer?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi divya,

i tried to use the Elapsed variable as value in the Progressbar expresion field

like :@Elapsed value in the Expresion field of Pregress bar but its always showing constant value even the timer is prgressing.

I used theRunning Clock also tp achive this but its not worked.

i will try again let u know the solution.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

Thanx. I even tried with elapsed field. The timer is working. I cant see the progress bar movement.

Could you please help me in solving this issue?

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

definitly i will help you but i need some time to do it presently i am little bit busy with my work.

once i got the result i will let u know.

Regards,

Goivndu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

its not possible to chang the value of Progress bar value dynamically with any other fields.

It will always shos the constant value

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information. We are not using progress bar hence.

Thanks,

Divya

Answers (0)