cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Gurus,

I am having a problem with the footer. One of the entry is triggering in the first page but it is displaying in the second page. . But in the footer total that entry is getting calculated . Can you please suggest me what to do.

Fruitful Answers will be rewarded

Thanks & Warm Regards

Nagaraj S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be as below.

the window that is displaying the caluclated data might be in front of the window where it is being caluclated check it. if it is so drag the window in the order .

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use page protection for your table entries. You can select 'No Page Break' check box for the corresponding line type in table details.

The total will be calculated only for the entries displayed in the same page.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nagraj

if u want footer in every page don't make u r footer any conditional.

then it will print automatically in every page.

if u want print u r footer after end of the main window. then make it as condition only at end of the main window...

but the hierarchy of windows should be after main window u r footer should call.

Then it will print only completion of main window or at end of line items.

i was not clear with u r question.

with Regards,

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose In my table if there are around 20 entries , the 15 entries is appearing in the first page ,the 16th entry is also calculated in the sheet total in the footer but that entry is not appearing in the first page , it is appearing in the second page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is u r footer window is condition i.e. at end of the main window.. if it is it will definitely print in next page.

if it conditional don't make it as condition.

with Regards,

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj..

Make Your Main Window size more You can see the 16th entry also in the First Page..

Any thing else...

regards,

sg.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to create a folder in ur main area by the following method:

rt click on Main Area of table and click on create -> Folder.

and then check the Page Protection box.

by doin this if ur 16 line item doesnot have enuf space to print in the first page, then it will be printed in the next page and the totol shud also be fine.

regards,

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Hope u ve calculated the sum in the 'calculation tab' of the table. There u can select the option wen it should be calculated, i.e before loop, after loop, before sort, after sort.

Select 'after loop' condition and check the output.

Hope this ll help u.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

I understood that Your Second Page is triggered but the first page prints empty is't.

And wht is Calculated in footer..

Can You plz revert the Question once again.

Thanks,

sg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose In my table if there are around 20 entries , the 15 entries is appearing in the first page ,the 16th entry is also calculated in the sheet total in the footer but that entry is not appearing in the first page , it is appearing in the second page.