cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client wants to block the order if customer's credit Limits exceeds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Client wants to block the order if customer's credit Limits exceeds. But Sales order no. is to be generated.Later on that blocked order is to be released by Authority.

I did all the configurations. Order is blocked if the customer credits exceeds, but order no is not get generated. Without order no, Authority can not release.

Kindly guide me where i have gone wrong.

Awaiting for your quick reply

Regards,

umapathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please do not put a credit block in the Credit Management settings. Instead check in the CMR and the VOV8 sales order setting. Also if possible maintain an incompletion procedure wherein SO number would created but the document would be blocked for delivery creation.

Usually the SO would be released using v.23 by the proper authority,that should work fine and would not hamper SO creation process.

Thanks

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IMG, Credit Management, check the settings you specified for the sales document types for which a credit check should be carried out and also the system responses you specified if credit checks are set.

The system can respond in the following ways:

- Warning message: The document can be saved.

- Error message: The document cannot be saved.

- Setting a delivery block (credit status): The document can be saved. However a block is automatically set in the credit status.

So it appears, you configured the sales document type for Error message and hence the sales order is not saved.