cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calibration flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I am implementing qm module .for test equipment calibration i have uploaded equipment (ie01),task list (ia01),maintenance plan(ip41) data through BDC .

now my query is how to schedule those plans .Is it require BDC for schedule (ip10) also are any standard Tcode for scheduling all the plans at a time .

plz give solution to my query

thx& regds

prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to schedule the T code IP30 in background according to the Cycle ( duration required) like one week or one month.

You need to go to T code SM36. and schedule the Back groung job with time and Date and frequency.

Regards

praveen

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can schedule the individual plan using IP10 ,also if you want to schedule number of maintenance plan use deadline monitoring (IP30)

No need to use BDC

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear ,

how user will know which plan should schedule.why because we have nearly 250 plans with different start dates .whether we have to check every plan or any other way.

regards

prasad

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I already mentioned as IP30 which is used for scheduling large number of maintenace plan ,if you execute the IP30 and select the suitable parameter ,then system will only schedule the maintenance plan which are in due

regards

thyagarajan