cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message mapping response error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..All,

i am doing RFC-SOAP scenario, in request message mapping i am giving the values at sender side executed, i am getting the fields at target side, in resonse message mapping giving the all fields at sender side,i executed , but in target side not getting any fields, pls suggest me.

****for helpful answers i will give points***********

thanks in advance,

Pasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you do the RFC to SOAP scenario then you have to craete the two message mapping

one mapping will be b/w both the request messages

and other mapping will be b/w the response messages.

in the interface mapping you select the request message mapping in the request tab and response message mapping in the response tab.

both the message interfaces outbound as well as inbound interface of the synchronous type.

if u still face the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..Rinku,

thank u for ur immediate response,

we r created only Inbound Bound interface, at sender side i am using RFC as interface.at the response message mapping we r having number fields are there at target side, but in sender side we r having only 4 fields i mapped those 4 fields only.is it mandatary to map all the fields at target side....

pls suggest me

regards,

Jain

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>mapping giving the all fields at sender side

Is any response available for the sender message you have sent to Receiver system

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Sangetha,

in message mapping response side i am not getting any fields, request side every thing is fine.

in interface mapping , sender side i am entering 4 fields, but when we test the IM only 2 fields are showing at target side.

pls suggest me..

thanks in advance,

Pasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-Can you please post the source and target structure with occurances and your recent mapping.

-Please fill the data in source structure.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you mapped header field or not.

Regards,

Rohit

Reward points if helpful.