cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am gettng Null value for file when i am using a UDF as this

Former Member
0 Kudos

String FName;

DynamicConfiguration Conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters(). get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http:/"+"/sap.com/xi/XI/System/File", "FileName");

FName = Conf.get (key);

if (FName == null)

return "null";

else

return FName

and my error is

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but there is no 'DynamicConfiguration' element in the XI Message headplease any on there to help me

thanking you

sridahr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u selected the option filename from the Adapter message specific atribute of file adapter.

When u run the whole scneario that time this will work if u run the scneario using test message tab of message mapping it will give null value only.

THe AMSA will work when u test it end to end.

check it out.

Advance parameter in file adapter dynamic file name

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

chirag