cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datafile & Cofiles not Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We installed the DEV & PRD Server.and I Configured the TMS. I released the the Workbench request the datafiles & datafiles are not created. Suppose I created a Customizing request and then relesed the datafile & cofiles are created.

Kindly provide a solution.

regards

gunamoorthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the request you have released is not a Local change Request.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requets will be released,but not created the cofiles & datafiles.

regards

guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

If its a local change request,then it will not create the datafile & cofile when you release the request.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

where could i found it is a local change request,But I know it is a not a Temp object ,it is saved in a package.

regards

guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

Goto SE09 select the transport request -> in the next screen you can see the request details.Check under Workbench Request whether it shows Local Change Request and then your transport request details ? Ideally it should not show Local Change Request it should display your target system.

If its Local Change Request it will not create data & cofiles.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guna,

Did you manged to find the reason?

Regards,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

It is not a local request.

regards

guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Sorry,It's a local request,how could i change in to Target ID.

regards

guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use SE03 to do this.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok..since its released the only thing you can do is 1)create a new request(make sure that its has the target system filled and 2)add the request (local change) to this new one.3) then release the new request.

Regards,

sam

Answers (0)