cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work center transfer questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any restrictions on work centers for work centers to be CIFed to APO from R/3? I mean can we CIF all work centers or are there few we can't? what are they?

In our R/3 system, In workcenter capacities header, I don't see the "APO resource" icon. We are on 4.7 SP12 PI 2004.1.

or I looking at a wrong resource. I am looking at workcenter capacity type 001- Machine and 002-Person.

In CFC9, we set the type of single/multi resource. But we need not create every workcenter as the same kind of resource. Let's say I am transferring W1 as 04-single mixed and W2 as 02-single resource, then should I create a integration model for W1 and maintain the CFC9 setting as 4 and change it to 2 and the create another model and transfer W2? How does it work?

"APO CIF does not support transfers from ECC to APO for shifts, shift programs and breaks"

Is there a specific purpose why these are not transferred?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

As far as i know, the main restriction is that only workcentres which are relevant to finite scheduling can only be CIFed to APO.

As far as CFC9 is considered it is used to override the the standard transfer of Work centre.

please go through some nice documention available from below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/9b/954d3baf755b67e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Let me know if you need some more info,

regards

Kumar

Answers (0)