cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am geting a error which is message monitoring , that is

Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:MT_eIXXXXCE_RECV' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error

but my i am not understanding why i am getting the message type as 'ns0:MT_eIXXXXCE_RECV' , where as it is ':MT_eIXXXXCE_RECV' mapping also if i check by clcking the ':MT_eIXXXXCE_RECV' it is showing as 'ns0:MT_eIXXXXCE_RECV' , please help me in this thanking you

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IR, test interface mapping, you input some data,and run.

you can save the source to a xml file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the FCC in your CC then check all the parameter there. It seems that the problem is in your FCC configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but i have given correctly i dont know how to find it please help me , i am using file content conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

FCC is case sensitive, so check if you have not made any mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ns0 means namespace. It alway get added by itself. When u look the source in the test tab of message mapping then u will find ns0 is getting added to the message type. for example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<ns0:MT_Orders_In xmlns:ns0="http://mumbai/sandeep">

<Orders>

<Header>

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:MT_eIXXXXCE_RECV' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error

I am getting this error , i have done all correctly , for the reciever file adapter

i have given filename sceme as %filename%

enabled the variable substituation .

and i have given variable name as filename

and payload:MT_invoice_RECV,1,FILENAME,1

and i have disabled the adapter specfic message attributes

thanking youi

sridhar pleas help me in this i am trying for long time

should i enanable the or disable the adapter specific

thanking you

sridhar

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor