Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Installation procedure

joerg_arndt
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm about to install the Netweaver 7.0 SR3 on Windows 2003 server and Oracle 10.2.

I have a lot of DVDs and and the master guide, but by know I have not even a clue where to start.

I want to used the Installation for BI Porpuse.

I figured out, after a while, I have to install the solution manager.

Now I'm about to do this.

Can somebody give me a short overview what to do and what is important.

Thank you very much.

Rg. Jimbob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now for any New Installations you require a Installation Key which is generated from the Solution Manger.So the first step is to do the Solution manager installation.

After that start the NW as described in the Installation Master Guide.During the installation you have an option to choose the Usage type, in this case you have to select the BI usage type.

Regards,

Sam

joerg_arndt
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an existing NW2004s Environment that we have our Content Player installed on.

I want to use the same system for E-sourcing installation. Now what I want to know is, how do I make an exclusive instance of NW2004s that supports E-sourcing platform.

Do, I have to re-install NW2004s again? How to do that? Any steps towards the same would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have doble stack (ABAP+Java) NW2004s - always you can add any Java Component through Java Support Package Manager (JSPM), for more information please see the following note.

Note 883948 - NW 7.0(2004s): Inst.Add.Java Usage Types/Software Units

Cheers.

Rayees Palot

Answers (0)