Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have this requirement of my client.

1. Create the report to show monthly wise, the sale of particular item for a particular month.

Fields required are: Itemcode, Description, Customer material code, profit center, Month and Total Quantity

2. Is there any T.Code for viewing PO Status Report

Please any help would be appreciated.

Its Urgent

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rish

In VF05, you can see all the datas you require except Profit Center. If you need Profit Center, you can develop a report from table VBRP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi,

But VF05 is for the list of billing documents. I did not find some of the fields which i required.

But i was going through this table LIPS (Delivery Item Data) where i found all the desired fields.

What say

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rish,

even though u got the data in LIPS table but I will suggest to go for VBRK & VBRP table as they are Billing related tables & LIPS & LIPK tables are related to delivery.

U may get some variations due to date input.

Regards

SWAPNIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

Thanks.

I agree with you completely that the tables LIPS & LIKP are delivery header & Item tables.

and the tables (VBRP & VBRK) are billing header & Item related tables.

I'm still in a dilema for what I really feel is that the PGI qty from LIPS, and Invoiced qty from the VBRP are one and the same, arent they?

so please tell me how does it make any difference if I take from LIPS and not from VBRP.

I'm a bit confused on this. Do you have any different logic in your mind?

Thanks & Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rish

As you said the PGI qty from LIPS, and Invoiced qty from the VBRP are one and the same?yes you are right. But the only difference is LIPS is delivery related and VBRP is billing related .

As you need the sale , item code and other things of that particular month then i think you need to look into VBRK and VBRP tables only

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Good Morning &

Thanks.

Yes; I've taken the fields from VBRP & VBRK.

Thanks to all.

&

Regards