cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in Graphical message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing an HR file to file interface.I am struck in message mapping.Actually my source message type contain four structures i.e infotype00 ;infotype01;infotype02;infotype05;every infotype has one PERNNO,BEGDA&ENDDA along with other fields.in target i have to extact employee recors from these 4infotypes.Target structre is :EMPLOYEE

fields...

Now I had to generate as many employee as many unique PERNNO i.e if all four infotype has same PERNN then it is considered detail of one employee if any infotype has diff.PERNNO then we have to create one more employee record for that infotype.I used a custom functionUNIQUE and get all unique infotype then on the basis i was creating employee.i.e if 3 unique PERNNO then 3 employee record has to be created.It was working fine,But one new requirement came that I have to compare BEGDA of all infotype and if any infotype has BEGDA more than current date then for that PERNNO i dont have to create Employee records.i.e suppose for PERNNO 8 infotype0 has BEGDA more than current date then i dont have to create employeerecord for PERNO 8.This new requirement i am unable to implement.please guide me how to proceed further i.e after getting the unique PERNO.Please do the needful as its very urgent.

regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey saurabh,

once you are able to obtain unique PERNNO,

you need to use two date functions.

CurrentDate: It will return the system date(todays date).

CompareDate: It will take as input two values(as dates) and gives output based on their values.

output of comparedate funtion will be:

-1 if second value is greater than 1st value.

0 if second value is equal to the first.

1 if second value is less than the first value.

what you can do is take currentdate function as first input for comparedate.

BEGDA as second input for comparedate.

if the value is -1(i.e BEGDA is greater than current date SUPPRESS the node or else create the node)

make sure the format of current date and BEGDA are same.