cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-Classic Scenario Plant Driven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Master's

We are working for PSU(Public Sector Unit).due to some complex pricing structure we are planning to implement classic scenario(As per my under standing pricing structure will not support in SRM5.0 india version,correct me if I am wrong). The procedure is as follow

1. PR will transfer from R/3

2. bidding in SRM

3.Bid comparison in SRM/Techanical Evaluation.

4.PO will create in R/3 (SO that they can able to enter all pricing / Tax Conditon)

Doubt.....

We need to enter Basic price ,tax vat ....etc(which is the common elements) in the Bid .So all these Values should move to R/3.How can acheieve ths.

If I am creating PO in R/3 the how we will get ref from Bid/RFQ to create a PO .

Kindly put some light on ths....

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheng Teo

Thank you for your updates..

Would appreciate if you can give some clarity for the following query

1.If I am creating PO in R/3 will SRM create any ref number for corresponding PO

2.If SC have any attachement such as INTERNAL NOTE,VENDOR NOTE APPROVAL NOTE will it move to R/3.

Regards

Rajesh

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The PO document is only existing in the R/3 system. What is the usage of your ref number?

2. I believe some standard text from quotation will be mapped to the R/3 PO but may not be all. Hence please check it accordingly.

Regards.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create a R/3 PO directly from a bid response in the bidding engine. The bid item price will be transferred to the PO item price. Once the PO is created in the backend, you can continue to maintain the others complex pricing in the R/3 directly?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM bidding engine does not forward pricing conditions to ECC (CLASSIC) PO.

We have had a discussion with SAP for this.

You can write to me on my business card mail for this.

For a cycle like yr

ECC PO will have ref of initial PR and vice versa.

On SRM side in BI history you will get all details i.e.

ECC PR no

BI no

BID no

ECC PO no

You can develop custom reports or use BW for custom reqmnts

BR

Dinesh