Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problmes in SSO using User mapping

former_member1191927
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have written the following code to use User mapping method to login to R/3 using SSO.

try {

IUser randomuser = UMFactory.getUserFactory().getUserByLogonID("vedun1");

r3id=UMFactory.getUserMapping().getR3UserName(randomuser,"UIDPW",null,true);//getMappedSystemsForPrincipal(currentuser);

} catch (UMException e1) {

// TODO Auto-generated catch block

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportWarning(e1.toString());

}

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("R/3 login id for infy1"+r3id);

But this returns exactly the same name as that of the portal user name. For example, it returns "vedun1" in the above case. If I change it to "xyz", it will return "xyz" even if there is no R/3 id with that name.

Could some one please help me in this.

Regards,

Narahari

Message was edited by: Narahari Vedula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narahari,

Check this . The problem is the same. You are using "UIDPW" as system identifier and it seems to be not system identifier (hm...all can be ). So, if UME cannot find system by system identifier and mapping for specified system it returns same value as first parameter (vedun1 in your case).

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be bcoz, u r storing 'vedun1' in the randomuser and using this variable in r3id.

To ur query,by default randomuser is going to have ur name as 'vedun1' and now u r not using r3id means u hav to pass some valus for displaying the text,so u might give that as randomuser itself.By default the username gets stored.

Regards,

Nagarajan.