cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Events from Web Application Designer to Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

has anyone managed to integrate Visual Composer and WAD applications in any way? I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the direction to succesfully integrate WAD Navigation Block in VC.

I wanted to send variable selections from WAD navigation block to input to queries in VC

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the link:

[original link is broken]

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri pal

thats good to hear. Do you have the link to Prakash Darji's integration article?

that would be very helpful

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one by Prakash Darji which clearly (in my opinion) walks through the code segments as well. Yes, we have scenarios in our implementation where communication between VC and WAD is done via portal eventing (examples given in Prakash's article).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri pal

yes i have read the documentation. "How to Integrate Visual Composer Applications and BEx Web Templates "

I was wondering if anyone can provide insight on an actual implementation, if they have done any integration work with the two applications?

Also, I am interested in specifically sending events/data from the WAD variable screen to VC queries..

The documentation doesnt clearly specify how to do that...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

THere is some good documentation and how-to documents on SDN on integrating WAD with VC. Please check it out and assign points if this is helpful.

Thanks.