cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exagerated Write Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it correct that a responsible for a task (with Write authorization only) should be able to change data like "Responsible Role", "Responsible Resource", "Work" (in aditional data tab), etc?

I'm trying to restrict the access project members have inside cProjects, but every time I set someone as a responsible for a task he is able to change almost everything of that specific task.

In transaction SU01 I have set the composite role SAP_CPR_MEMBER for the user in case. When I staff him for a project task he is only able to see his specific tasks through the "Task" view, but he is able to change almost everything, including the Responsible Role and Responsible Resource (which I think is wrong). It seems as if he had "Admin" level of that specific Task.

How do I create a scenario where he is only able to "Complete" the task and inform completion percentages and work confirmations?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good! Problem solved!

It really was an authorization problem in the user's profile. I'm still learning cProjects and making some tests, and that's why I was uncertain about the restricted user's permissions. I had no idea what a restricted user should be able to do in cProjects. Since you said it really seemed to be a "Admin" authorization issue, I was sure it was a profile problem. So I did a deeper check in the users authorization profile and found some left-overs, which I removed. And now it's working the way I thought it should.

Thanks

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand your description correctly, it seems like that the user has really 'Adm' authorisation. Please check, if the user is assigned to any org. unit or group, and the involved org.unit or group has 'Adm' authorisation.