cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country key has no ISO code

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

I am having problems in MIGO transaction when i try to create GR101 for a purchase order i am getting an error message 'Country Key has no ISO code' msg. B1881 in ECC 6.0. I checked the country key and it does have an ISO code assigned to it. Is there any setting that might be missing?

I have checked the settings in OY01, and the ISO code is there.

Please help,

Ann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the country key exist in Table T005 for your company code

thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the country code exist in table T005. I don't understand why it's doing this in MIGO but if i use MB01 i am able to post GR with no problems.

Please help,

Ann

Edited by: Anna Flores on Apr 28, 2008 3:24 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann!

We also have faced the same problem in ECC 6.0. It is because of a support patch missing during the installation of the Software (Client).

Also kindly let know which Tax Procedure are you using. Since if the Tax Procedure is condition based and not Formula based then maintaining wrong combination of Condition Key Combination also leads to this error.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

the tax procedure that i am using is the standard jurisdiction code (TAXUSJ) for country code US.

Please help,

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik, do you recall what support pack was missing?

Please help,

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann!

There are arounrd 182 different OSS notes regarding the same error according to different applications and scenarios.

The Note 574583 - MIRO: BADI for value date was the one we used. Moreover you may have to take the help of some BASIS guy for this.

I would like you to check one more thing. Is an ALE-IDOC activated like ACLPAY or ACPJMM etc.

Secondly is all the Tax Codes properly defined and assigned.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the tables T006 / T005. I think the transaction for maintaining ISO is CUNI / OMSC.

Check the unit of measurement of the material.

SPRO->General Settings->Check Uuits of Measurements. in Check units of measurements you need to define Dimension.

Prase