cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Unit of Measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CIF, I am getting the following error saying that the base unit of measure for a particular product cannot be changed in APO.

I read one thread saying the Product needs to be deleted and then re-import again. Is it true?

And also, how will I know the Transactional data in APO related to this Product? Which transaction are used?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did the same when one of our product's base unit of measure was changed in R/3 due to a change in business process:

We encountered an error in CIF showing that the material master cannot be updated and the unit of measure is not same in APO and R/3.

1)We performed WUF, we requested business to delete all the orders in APO for that material

2) Then we CIFed the material over again with all its locations

3) Re-CIFed its transactional data.

4) Performed /n/sapapo/CCr report to check the synchronization of both the systems.

Let us know if you need anything additional to this?

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

My

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All. Points awarded!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

after you get the your changd master data run the /SAPAPO/CCR this will bring the APO transactional data thats in ECC back to APO. You might have to re-create data thats in the APO system alone and is deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To see all the Master Data and Transactional Data related to a product, then use transaction WUF (Where Used). Select Object Type "Product" and in the Attribute box select MATNR (Product) and enter your Product Code in the Value box. When you execute this you should now get a results screen, if you double-click on your product on the left hand side it should show you all related objects in the right hand side.

There should be a button that will be either ATP Orders or LC Orders, click those and you should then get a list of all orders that you will need to delete before you can delete your product.

Regards

Ian