Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find users who are inactive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want to find users who left the company. I ran program rsusr200 in se38 but not understanding which option will clearly give me the invalid users. Also i had a doubt. Does users with password deactivated that the user left the company.

Thanks in Advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

in addition to JC's comments, why don't you ask your security admin what process they use to flag that a user has left the company, different places have different processes.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "password" field in this report will not necessarily show you users who have left the company. The password may be be "active" since this is a new user and they have not yet logged on. You would need to compare as well the field "Created On". I would use the last logon field as an indicator of who may have left - if someone has not logged on in 90 days, that could be an indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in addition to JC's comments, why don't you ask your security admin what process they use to flag that a user has left the company, different places have different processes.

0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your help