cells blank out changes when I transfer or save values in Bex analyzer
I have created input ready query based on aggregation level created directlty on the real time info cube.
But the cells are not updated with the changes that I make.
I am hitting my head against the wall to figure what could be the problem as my plan query is simply based on aggregation level created on the realtimeinfocube.
When I run this query from query designer in the web , it shows Query is input ready but don't see the blue border which is ithe ndicator of readiness of the input query.
Have cross checked all the following points mentioned in this forum but my cells blank out the changes.
1. Check if the underlying realtime cube is in "Planning Mode:Loading not allowed" state in rsa1
2. If you have created an aggregation level, Check if the most detailed information is available at that Aggregation Level(i.e, include characteristics so that the record can be uniquely identified at that aggregation level).Best would be to include all characteristics and create a query first and ensure it works.Then remove unwanted charecteristics one by one, so that you can fix the issue.Best thing to start with is to create the aggregation level on top the real time cube itself.
3. Check for any characteristic restrictions been defined for the real-time cubes.If so, try removing them temporarily and execute the query
4.Also check if any data slices has been created on the real time cube. If so, try removing it temporarily and then execute the query.
5. Set the property for Planning "Start query in Change Mode"- this is for th Query
6. Set the 'Key Figure' Planning Property to "Can be changed Manually or via Planning Functions" for the appropriate KeyFigures- this is for the key figures
7. Try removing the currency/unit from row/column. Try restricting them in filters rather than in row/columns.
8. Check if there are any locks occurring due to filter., i.e if you are using a filter and even if 1 record of this selection locks with another user's selection you lose the input readiness.
There should be someway around to solve this problem.