Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

a question on R/3

if in year 1998 - 1999 , there is a partner function(for. e.g sold to party) 'a' for a particular functional location(il02).

however it is overwritten by partner function 'b' in the next year for the same functional location.

is there a possibility to see the changes ( or a log). so a log that shows that last 2years the Partner function was 'a' but from this year it has changed to 'b' (history of changes). right now we don't see this information via extras-->'display changes'

If yes, then where do we see that .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This function is available only if change document recording is enabled for the functional location type in customizing (table T370F).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks and just a little more detail

would you mean 'change docs during creation' checkbox, in define cat of F.L ?

then se16>T370F>feed 'fltyp'--->select record -->check table , then I don't see the partner fuction field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean that field. But I'm sorry, it doesn't apply to partners. SAP Note 450259 confirms this:

During the maintenance of partner assignments in the master record of a technical object, no change documents are written (although activated in Customizing), in particular the changes are not visible in the action log.

The desired functions are not available in the standard system.

Answers (0)